- Flowers of Hawaii 2019 Trade Calendar $ 9.99
- Hand Carved Dark Wooden Tiki Mask, 12" or 20" from $ 19.99
- 4oz Maui Babe After Browning Lotion $ 11.00
- 808 HI-DR8, Hydro-Flask, 40oz, Two Tone Bottle Ombre from $ 45.00
- Reyn Spooner “Summer Commemorative 2018” Mens Aloha Shirt $ 98.00
- Hinano "Noe" Red Bag $ 58.99
- HIC "Aloha 50" Mens Black T-Shirt $ 19.99
- "Hashtag Pineapple" Adjustable Hat $ 22.99
- Hinano "Kohala" Racer Back Dress $ 49.00
- Hawaiian Hula Papaya Seed Dressing $ 8.99
Aloha from San Diego,
We are a family run Hawaiian business. Our business starts with Leilani and Leilanis Cafe. She started her cafe in 2000 and has been serving home cooked Hawaiian plate lunch ever since. In 2013 we acquired the building next to the Cafe and ventured into the retail world. We sell all the products from Hawaii including: a wide variety of grocery items, apparel for the entire family including surf wear, luau attire, hats, and footwear. We also sell jewelry, perfumes, lotions, and gifts.
We recently merged with another store, Motu Hawaii, who was selling the same goods and we became one family. The Motu Hawaii family and the Leilani's family have joined forces to become the premiere fresh flower lei makers in San Diego. We make in-house custom Hawaiian leis from plumerias, orchids, tuberose, ginger, and carnations.
Our Hawaiian family is bringing aloha to the people of San Diego and we hope you'll stop by and say ALOHA!!!
Our physical address is
5105 Cass St., San Diego, CA 92109
Hours of Operation:
Mon thru Sat: 9am-6pm and Sunday: 9am-5pm
While you can also reach us at: