- Casey Turner - No Stress Express (Music CD) $ 15.99
- DaKine "Campus 25L" Backpack $ 50.00
- From Hawaii with Aloha, Grandma and Grandpa (Hard Cover) $ 17.99
- Hawaiian Inspiration 2017 Calendar $ 7.99
- HIC "Aloha Grinds" Boys T-Shirt $ 15.99
- HIC "Aloha Leilanis" Black with Turquoise Pullover Hoodie $ 47.99
- Hinano Pink Womens T-Shirt "Mehura" $ 24.99
- Leilanis "Aloha Matters" Hoodie from $ 39.99
- Local Motion "Good Friday" T-Shirt from $ 21.99
- Magnum PI "Jungle Bird" Mens Red Rayon Hawaiian Shirt from $ 64.99
Aloha from San Diego,
We are a family run Hawaiian business. Our business starts with Leilani and Leilanis Cafe. She started her cafe in 2000 and has been serving home cooked Hawaiian plate lunch ever since. In 2013 we acquired the building next to the Cafe and ventured into the retail world. We sell all the products from Hawaii including: a wide variety of grocery items, apparel for the entire family including surf wear, luau attire, hats, and footwear. We also sell jewelry, perfumes, lotions, and gifts.
We recently merged with another store, Motu Hawaii, who was selling the same goods and we became one family. The Motu Hawaii family and the Leilani's family have joined forces to become the premiere fresh flower lei makers in San Diego. We make in-house customs Hawaiian leis from plumerias, orchids, tuberose, ginger, and carnations.
Another aspect to our family operated business is our Real Hawaiian Shave Ice. We service special events and are setup some times on the weekends in front of the cafe. We serve authentic Hawaiian Shave Ice with ice cream on the bottom, thinly shaved flavored ice, an ice cap and topped with li hing powder. Azuki beans optional.
Our Hawaiian family is bringing aloha to the people of San Diego and we hope you'll stop by and say ALOHA!!!
Our physical address is
5105 Cass St., SanDiego, CA 92109
Hours of Operation:
Mon thru Sat: 9am-6pm and Sunday: 9am-5pm
While you can also reach us at: