- "Chamorro" Snapback Black Hat $ 19.99
- 808 HI-DR8 Hydro Flask, 40oz, Yellow/Pink Ombre from $ 45.00
- Hilo Hattie Black with Monstera Leaves Mens Button Down Hawaiian Shirt from $ 49.99
- Blue, Yellow, and Green Floral Womens Muu Muu, Large $ 45.99
- Lauren Roth "Monstera Grove" Wall Art Canvas Print $ 39.99
- Koa Stretch Bracelet 8mm $ 20.00
- "Luau" Congratulations Card $ 2.99
Local Motion "Leilanis" Womens Racer Back Tank Top, Black or Ivory
$ 24.99$ 10.00 SALE
- Hawaiian Hula Papaya Seed Dressing $ 8.99
- 4oz Maui Babe SPF-30 Sun Block $ 11.00
Aloha from San Diego,
We are a family run Hawaiian business. Our business starts with Leilani and Leilanis Cafe. She started her cafe in 2000 and has been serving home cooked Hawaiian plate lunch ever since. In 2013 we acquired the building next to the Cafe and ventured into the retail world. We sell all the products from Hawaii including: a wide variety of grocery items, apparel for the entire family including surf wear, luau attire, hats, and footwear. We also sell jewelry, perfumes, lotions, and gifts.
We recently merged with another store, Motu Hawaii, who was selling the same goods and we became one family. The Motu Hawaii family and the Leilani's family have joined forces to become the premiere fresh flower lei makers in San Diego. We make in-house custom Hawaiian leis from plumerias, orchids, tuberose, ginger, and carnations.
Our Hawaiian family is bringing aloha to the people of San Diego and we hope you'll stop by and say ALOHA!!!
Our physical address is
5105 Cass St, San Diego, CA 92109
Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday: 9am-5pm and Friday thru Saturday: 9am-6pm
You can also reach us at: