- "10 Little Geckos" Children's Book (Hardcover) $ 18.99
- “Sunset Rendezvous” Greeting Card $ 4.50
- Red with Montstera Leaves Womens Muu Muu, Large $ 45.99
- Island Paradise 2019 Deluxe Calendar $ 14.99
- White Clam Shell Sinahi Necklace, Medium $ 150.00
- "Spreading Aloha" Ladies Boyfriend Black Tee $ 20.00
- Keiki Kuddles Pineapple Plush $ 12.99
- 808 HI-DR8, Flask, 18oz, He'e Engraving $ 50.00
- KY's Mens Black Button Down Hawaiian Shirt with Hibiscus and Orchids Border from $ 39.99
- Hawaiian Hula Papaya Seed Dressing $ 8.99
Aloha from San Diego,
We are a family run Hawaiian business. Our business starts with Leilani and Leilanis Cafe. She started her cafe in 2000 and has been serving home cooked Hawaiian plate lunch ever since. In 2013 we acquired the building next to the Cafe and ventured into the retail world. We sell all the products from Hawaii including: a wide variety of grocery items, apparel for the entire family including surf wear, luau attire, hats, and footwear. We also sell jewelry, perfumes, lotions, and gifts.
We recently merged with another store, Motu Hawaii, who was selling the same goods and we became one family. The Motu Hawaii family and the Leilani's family have joined forces to become the premiere fresh flower lei makers in San Diego. We make in-house custom Hawaiian leis from plumerias, orchids, tuberose, ginger, and carnations.
Our Hawaiian family is bringing aloha to the people of San Diego and we hope you'll stop by and say ALOHA!!!
Our physical address is
5105 Cass St, San Diego, CA 92109
Hours of Operation:
Sunday thru Thursday: 9am-5pm and Friday thru Saturday: 9am-6pm
You can also reach us at: